Sunday, November 16, 2008

brownout!

I was literally just lazing, sitting and watching tv, changing channels every so often last night. I was bored but I was too lazy to move my butt and do something else or go elsewhere. I was gonna eay my dinner already and my boredom was cut short because sudddenly everything went off. Brownout! Or call it blackout. I'm really weird because i pursued eating my dinner anyway. Isn't it a challenge eating in the dark? LOL! Good thing, i found a candle and instantly transformed my dinner into a romantic one. The rain started pouring... it got creepy because thunders were so loud. It's as if i were in the movie 'War of the Worlds', thunders were roaring it felt it's going to eat me! I immediately covered the TV and mirrors with cloth. I don't know but i was always told by my mother to cover the TV and mirrors when there are lightnings. Then my mind wandered. I was imagining i have a house with cheap in-ceiling speakers to maximize acoustics? Maybe, viewing tv nor listening to music could be a whole new experience because sound effects is improved. Sounds cool huh!

No comments: